I thought that I’d more or less sorted out the certificate issue. I have found it now – in what appears to be the correct place … and, have managed to set it to “trusted” – which it wasn’t after I’d installed it.
However, the other day I found a place where I could define what sort of WPA I wanted (AES etc) – from my memory & also from the notes in the instruction manual (c. page 42), there ought to be the option to “edit” the access point. But, I can’t find that any more.
This is getting annoying! (Though, judging by the discussion boards, I’m not the only one having difficulties)
3G seems fine … I just don’t want to use up all the allowance I have!