KEEP Toolkit This is an initiative started by Knowledge Media Laboratory of The Carnegie Foundation. It’s a set of open source tools. Knowledge sharing and collaboration are key aims of the project.
They summarise the main points as:
The KEEP Toolkit is a set of web-based tools that help teachers, students and institutions quickly create compact and engaging knowledge representations on the Web. With the KEEP Toolkit you can:
* select and organize teaching and learning materials.
* prompt analysis and reflection by using templates.
* transform materials and reflections into visually appealing and intellectually engaging representations.
* share ideas for peer-review, assessment, and collective knowledge building.
* simplify the technical tasks and facilitate knowledge exchange and dissemination.